The AERIS A SERIES line of dive computers is poised to set a new design standard. The A300 is a sophisticated yet basic dive computer in a small, ergonomic wrist or console unit; packed with advanced fearures for even the most experienced divers, but also out-of-the-box simple for new or less frequent divers who want something they can grow into.
The A300 boasts a high resolution Tissue Loading bar graph which allows for at-a-glance feedback that lets you control your dive on the fly and regulate your dynamic conservative factor. The bright Green/Yellow/Red indicators make it easy to monitor your dive. It displays only essential information during the dive in large easy-to-read digits so you know how deep you are and how long you can stay there.
The A300 separates itself from the competition with the use of NORM and TECH modes. NORM mode is selected by default as an out-of-the-box solution that provides all the necessary settings and information for divers who just want to get in the water. When switched into TECH mode, advanced features and fine-tuning become available that will satisfy any experienced diver.
The 3-button interface allows for intuitive forward and backward navigation through a host of personal settings and options - and packs advanced features including Dual Algorithm® with Deep Stop, 2 Nitrox mixes to 100%, Audible Alarms, and Firmware Update (with optional interface cable) into a compact, rugged wrist computer.
- Powered by Dual Algorithm® with Deep Stop
- 3 Operating Modes: Air/Nitrox, GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- 3 Operating Buttons with intuitive ?Step Back? interface
- Switch between up to 3 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with individual PO2 alarms
- Single button access to ?Last Dive? display
- Audible Alarm with flashing LED light
- SmartGlo® Backlighting
- 24 dive on-unit log book
- Firmware Auto-Update with optional USB cable
- A300 Operating Manual