Hoseless Air Integrated Dive Computer Technology. The Epic is so small and stylish you can wear it on your wrist to dinner as well as your next dive trip. Enjoy the freedom of eliminating a hose from your system, while enjoying the freedom of movement underwater with complete dive data at a glance.
Wireless Air Integrated Technology: The first of it's kind, the Epic Wristwatch is a sophisticated Dive Computer featuring hoseless air integrated technology. A transmitter threaded into the first stage high-pressure port continuously sends cylinder pressure data to the wristwatch. Frequencies are individually coded to allow multiple divers to swim side by side without interference with other units, as well as allow advanced divers to monitor up to 3 independent cylinders. Because the transmitter and display module are independent and separately powered units, the receiver may also be easily used as a stand alone, non-air integrated dive computer.
Switch Between 3 Independent Transmitters: A transmitter threaded into the first stage high-pressure port continuously sends tank pressure data to the Epic mounted on your wrist. Frequencies are individually coded to allow multiple transmitter use or divers to swim side by side without interference with other units. Because the transmitter and Epic are independent and separately powered units, the Epic can be programmed and used as a stand alone, non-air integrated dive computer.
- Hoseless air integrated technology
- The Epic may be programmed to read from three independent transmitters, allowing the user to monitor tank pressure from multiple cylinders - even other divers!
- Nitrox programmable with up to 3 Nitrox mixes up to 100% O2
- Safety stop count-down timer
- Audible and visual alarms
- Advanced watch functions including alternate time zone, stopwatch, lap timer, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- User-replaceable batteries
- "Complete" unit (P/N 10.5800) includes ACI® PC Download and Settings Upload Software and USB cable