- The auto-closure device (ACD) keeps corrosive water out of the first stage thereby ensuring top performance | The balanced diaphragm first stage, by the nature of its design, is environmentally sealed and provides superior, consistent performance from beginning of dive to end of dive
- A pneumatically-balanced second stage results in superior ease-of-breathing | The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 1 HP port | Lighter weight makes it a great travel companion
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing | The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
- Compatible with nitrox, up to 40% O2, new out of the box | Equipped with Aqua Lung's patented Comfo-bite mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp
- The Supreme cold water version is resistant to freezing when diving in waters colder than 50°F / 10°C
The challenge to the design team was clear - Improve upon the current Titan LX. While no one wants to mess with success, the designers rose to the occasion and, as usual, did not disappoint. Aqua Lung is excited to offer an all-new Titan LX for 2009. This beautifully redesigned Titan LX, while picking up exciting new features like Aqua Lung's auto-closure device (ACD), is actually lighter weight, making it travel friendly. The ease of breathing is rated superior on the ANSTI breathing machine. All this, along with an attractive mid-range price, makes the Titan LXa sure value.