- You can operate the controls and click wheels of your iPod right through the case.
- Designed with a built-in external headphone jack for your earphones
- The MP3 Case (code 515) will fit the majority of iPods and MP3 units
- Its guaranteed submersible to 15 feet (5 metres)
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight
- It keeps out dust and sand too
- Some iPod players float in the Aquapac, but some don't. Test yours in a basin before first use outdoors.
- Ultra light weight - only 50 grams/1.8 ounces.
How big is the case?The MP3 Case (code 515) designed for the original iPod but will fit the majority of iPods and MP3 Players.
We do our best to keep our size guide up to date but of course manufacturers are bringing out new models all the time.Maximum size of equipment to fit in caseLength: 4.25in/110mm
Prime Scuba is a fully authorized dealer for this, as well as any other products we sell. As such, you can be assured that you are getting the Full Manufacturer’s Warranty with each and every purchase you make from Prime Scuba.
This product has a limited warranty of 36 months.