- You can take great photographs right through the Hard Lens built onto the case (see below). Even underwater.
- PLEASE NOTE: The hard lens is permanently attached to the case and cannot be removed.
- The Hard Lens Camera Case (code 420) is compatible with most compact digital cameras.
- It'll float with your camera in it.
- It's guaranteed submersible to 15 feet (5 metres).
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight.
- It keeps out dust and sand too. They're a particular problem for cameras (just ask the repairman at your local camera store).
- And all that for only $55.00. Great Bargain!
- It comes with an adjustable neckcord so you can hang it round your neck.
- It comes with a packet of 5 desiccant sachets. These will help absorb any condensation in the air inside the case. If you know you're going to be taking it somewhere particularly humid like Jacksonville or the jungle, you'd be well advised to buy a few extra packets.
- It comes with our 3-year global warranty (see 'Buy with confidence' below).
How big is the case?
The Hard Lens Camera Case (code 420) fits most small digital cameras with a small zoom lens. To make sure you choose the right case check out our Size Guide. If your camera body is bigger with a longer zoom you will probably be better off with our Large Camera Case .
We do our best to keep our size guide up to date but of course manufacturers are bringing out new models all the time.
Case Dimensions: Maximum size of equipment to fit in case
Prime Scuba is a fully authorized dealer for this, as well as any other products we sell. As such, you can be assured that you are getting the Full Manufacturer’s Warranty with each and every purchase you make from Prime Scuba.
This product has a limited warranty of 36 months.