- You can take great photographs right through the hard lens tube (see below). Even underwater.
- PLEASE NOTE: The hard lens is permanently attached to the case and cannot be removed.
- The SLR Camera Case (code 455) is compatible with most SLR type cameras.
- It'll float with your camera in it.
- It's guaranteed submersible to 15 feet (5 metres).
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight.
- It keeps out dust and sand too. They're a particular problem for cameras (just ask the repairman at your local camera store).
- And all that for only $130.00. Bargain!
- It comes with an adjustable and detachable shoulderstrap so you can hang it round your neck or shoulder.
- It comes with a packet of 5 desiccant sachets. These will help absorb any condensation in the air inside the case. If you know you're going to be taking it somewhere particularly humid like Jacksonville or the jungle, you'd be well advised to buy a few extra packets.
- It comes with our 3-year global warranty (see 'Buy with confidence' below).
How big is the case?
The SLR Camera Case (code 455) fits most SLR cameras.
We do our best to keep our size guide up to date but of course manufacturers are bringing out new models all the time.
Dimensions: Maximum size of equipment to fit in case
Lens: Maximum Diameter = 80mm / 3.2in | Maximum Length = 100mm / 4in
Body: Maximum Width = 145mm / 5.75in | Maximum Height = 120mm / 5in | Maximum Depth = 72mm / 2.8mm
Prime Scuba is a fully authorized dealer for this, as well as any other products we sell. As such, you can be assured that you are getting the Full Manufacturer’s Warranty with each and every purchase you make from Prime Scuba.
This product has a limited warranty of 36 months.