We all recognize the odor of wet neoprene. Who hasn't opened the trunk of their car only to be nearly overcome by the fragrance of their wetsuit? Because the neoprene of wet suits and dry suits is constantly exposed to biological matter, saltwater, chlorine, oil and pollutants, the cells begin to deteriorate if they're not properly maintained. Deteriorated cells cause the neoprene to become weak and tear from abrasion, pressure and snags. Wetsuit shampoo cleans open and closed-cell neoprene wet suits, orthopedic supports, neoprene and rubber waders, and nylon and Gore-Tex dry suits without damaging the material, all while eliminating odors and providing a fresh lemon scent.
- Provides fresh lemon scent
- Cleaning surfactants leave neoprene articles free of organic residue and salt deposits which can deteriorate rubber
- Conditioner for neoprene helps keep rubber and fabric surfaces supple, promoting long life and greater wearer comfort
- With Chlorine Remover
- Ideal for wet suits, boots and gloves, fishing waders, orthopedic supports, Lycra body suits and more
- Wet Suit extends the life of all neoprene products