How BladeFins Work, The Four C’s: Capture - Contain - Channel - Control
- Atomic Aquatics BladeFins Capture water and Contain the flow without spilling it over the edges while Channeling the flow of water down the blade and off the vertical stabilizer edge tips, and Controlling the power with two frame structures (Monocoque and Frame Rail) to fully optimize the paddle fin design and kicking effort.
Blade Fins are Designed to Deliver:
- Power and thrust that only a paddle fin design can provide divers to cruise through the water.
- Unique structural engineering combines both Power-Loop Monocoque and Frame Rail designs to maximize kicking power.
- Vertical stabilizers on fin tips keep the fin tracking straight up and down with every kick.
- Wicked fin and buckle styling for a distinctive look that perfectly complements the Atomic Venom mask and SV Series snorkel
- Constructed with a high resilient compound that combines just the right amount of blade stiffness that delivers high performance and kick efficiency
- High energy compound produces more energy per kick
- Innovative hydrofoil design that produces forward motion (lift) with less effort
- Advanced composite materials for ideal flex and memory
- Side rails add rigidity to the oversized blades for increased lift power and efficiency
- Quick release, quick-adjust buckle makes adjusting a snap
- Ergonomically designed foot pocket accommodates virtually all foot sizes and boot styles
- Improved Speeds Underwater