Just like the Atomic T2x primary, the T2 octopus is immune to the performance degrading effects of sea water corrosion. The patented Atomic Aquatics Seat Saving Orifice prevents wear of the low-pressure seat that extends the service interval and improves reliability. These features result in a safe second that can be counted on to perform like new when you need it. The regulator is compact with a low profile exhaust deflector that fits easily into pockets, and has a bright neon yellow flexible front cover for high visibility. The T2 octopus also includes the AFC Automatic Flow Control and Rapid Adjustment knob.
- Titanium components providing virtually no wear or corrosion from the sand, salt, chlorine or the elements
- Nitrox compatible to 40% (The recreational limits of Nitrox)
- Seat Saving Orifice for extended service intervals
- Diver Adjustable venturi to prevent unwanted free-flow
- AFC: (Automatic flow control) Exclusive feature automatically adjusts airflow at depth
- to maintain stable, comfortable breathing
- Bright "Hi-Viz" yellow 2nd stage cover for easy identification