- High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to nonstretch fleece undergarments
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
- Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation keeping you dry and comfortable
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
- Front entry zipper offset at the neck to avoid bulk under neck seal
- Low profile thumb loops to assist donning
- Zippered stretch pocket laminated to left waist for key/ID
- Lycra stirrups keep pants in place when donning drysuit
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- One piece design for comfort
- Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as a stand alone garment
- Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
- Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit. Compression resistance fleece reduces the need for ?loft? to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a ?bulky? undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver?s core temperature to remain stable.
- Extra-long diagonal front zipper with ?2-way convenience? to allow insertion of pee valve relief tube
Prime Scuba is a fully authorized dealer for this, as well as any other products we sell. As such, you can be assured that you are getting the Full Manufacturer’s Warranty with each and every purchase you make from Prime Scuba.
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.