The BigBlue FF 3 x 5W Aluminum LED Diving Torch, nicknamed as the ?Flying-Fish?, beneath its unique styling, it delivers ultra-high light output while merging quality materials, long-lasting performance, and reliability to meet the needs of the most demanding divers under the most rugged diving situations.
- Our high output 3 x 5W LED system delivers brilliant luminosity with a burn time that is 4 times that of the ordinary halogen torches.
- The energy efficient design and excellent quality of LED guarantee a lifespan of 50,000 hours of burn time, reducing the need for periodic replacement of the bulb.
- The 6500K white light reflects the true vibrant colors of the surrounding while diving.
- Only requires 1.5V AA Size Alkaline batteries, which are available everywhere.
- Also compliant with AA Size, 1.2V rechargeable batteries.
- The Hi-Lo Power Output lets you choose between two output levels, Hi at 100% or Lo at 70%, extending the burn time and reducing reflections on objects at close range.
- The Rotary Magnetic Switch provides ease when switching between the Hi-Lo power output, and is built to be insulated from all internal parts, eliminating the risk of leakage.
- Choose from a range of metallic colors for the main body of the torch.
- The thermal protection system prevents the torch from overheating by automatically cutting off its power in cases of prolonged use on land, or exposure to temperatures above 70°C. As soon as the torch cools off, the light will come back on.
- The safety lock on the switch keeps the torch from being accidentally switched on during transportation.
Light Source 3 x 5W LED, 3.7V each, with optical diffusion lens
Light Output 500 lumens
Casing material Anodized, anti-corrosive, aluminum alloy
Power Source 8 AA batteries, Alkaline 1.5V or Ni-MH 1.2V
Angle of Light Beam 60°
Color Temperature 6500K
Light Efficiency Equivalent to a 25-watt halogen bulb
Burn time. Hi-Output - Up to 12 hours, 1st hrs at 100% - 2nd hrs at 50% - 5th hrs at 25%
Lo-Output - Up to 12 hours, 1st hrs at 100% - 2nd hrs at 60% - 5th hrs at 40%
Gradual reduction of output strength until switched off
Maximum Depth 100m tested
Buoyancy in Seawater 230gr (including batteries)
Switching System Rotary magnetic switch system
Transportation Lock Closure system with blocking button
Front Glass. Tempered optical glass. 5mm in thickness - 55mm in diameter
Prime Scuba is a fully authorized dealer for this, as well as any other products we sell. As such, you can be assured that you are getting the Full Manufacturer’s Warranty with each and every purchase you make from Prime Scuba.This product has a limited warranty of 12 months.
Phone: (858) 749-1998