The Bonica Snapper Dive HDDV is a miniature camera that resembles some digital still photo cameras in its vertical layout. It has an 2.4" LED monitor that allows easy and fun framing, even when wearing a mask.
The Bonica Snapper Dive HDDV does not use video tape, but writes onto inexpensive SD cards. In fact, a 4 GB card will record over 90 minutes of video. Because the recording process uses no moving parts, the card can be reused far more times than a video cassette. Five.0 Mega-pixel digital stills, and a built in video light are just some of the many features this stylish camera comes with. This kit also includes a water-tight hard travel case.
• Easy to use buttons allows full control of the camera while underwater.
• Maintenance-free silicone main seal.
• Rated to 180' (55 m) in housing.
• Made of flexible silicone rubber.
• Allowing full control of the camera.
• Tempered optical glass lens port.
• Rated to 12' (3.65 m) with skin.
• Shoot HD video or 5.0 Mega-pixel digital stills.
• Built in Video light and flash.
• Has large 2.4" LCD screen for easy framing.
• Uses SD cards up to 4 GB.
• The camcorder has a 3x Optical zoom and 4X digital.
Water-Tight Hard Travel Case
Remote Control in Housing
Extra Remote Control
Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
User's Manual and CD with Software & Instructional Video