The DICAPac WP500 Waterproof Underwater Case (Clear/Dark Brown) is a PVC vinyl housing with a polycarbonate lens made to allow a compact digital camera to operate underwater to 16.4' (5.0 m). It can be used with a camera that has a zoom lens. It protects the camera from water, sand, dust, etc. in the ocean and mountains. The housing meets JIS IPX8 requirements for underwater usage. This case does have a UP ring extension. A neck strap is included.
• Waterproof underwater housing usable up to 16.4' (5.0 m)
• Meets standard requirements for JIS (Japan Industrial Standards) IPX8 at 0.5 water pressure (underwater 5.0m), tested for 30 minutes
• Can be used for digital cameras with or without zoom lens function
• All controls are accessible
• UV coating polycarbonate on the lens for clear pictures
• Protects a camera from water, sand, dust, etc. in the ocean and mountains
• A neck strap is included
Prime Scuba is a fully authorized dealer for this as well as any other products we sell As such, you can be assured that you are getting the Full Manufacturers Warranty with each and every purchase you make from Prime Scuba
This product has a limited warranty of 12 months.
Click to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone (317) 923-4523