The Cressi Frog Plus is an open heel fin that uses a channel style blade to concentrate the water that flows down the blade into a more efficient jet to propel the diver forward. Cressi position the foot pocket differently to other manufacturers. Traditional fins have the blade fixed half way up the blade but Cressi fix the blade at the top of the foot pocket to effectively increase the working surface of the blade by up to 20% resulting in more power. The foot pocket if fitted with quick release and adjustable buckles and a rubber fin strap.
The fin uses three different materials:
The first is a pliable and comfortable rubber that forms the foot pocket and extends down the side of the fins in the reinforcing bars that give the blade additional strength and shape memory.
The second material is a dual density techno polymer which forms the rigid sections of the blade and control the flex and shape of the blade during the kicking cycle.
The third material is a silicone based material that provides the flexibility between the rigid sections, allowing the blade to curve into the channel shape.
- Revolutionary Blade Three-Material Design
- Foot Pocket: Rubber
- Blade: Techno-Polymer
- Channels: Silicone Based Material
- Patented Foot Pocket Design Increases Blade Area by 20%
- Dual Density Techno Polymer Blade Provides Power
- Silicone Based Blade Inserts Provides Channeling
- Easy, Nearly Effortless Kick
- Provides Power for Most Diving Situations
- Ultra-Durable and Nearly Indestructible
- Impact Resistant Non-Corrosive Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles
- Adjustable Straps with Large Grip Tab for Ease of Donning and Doffing
PINK AVAILABLE IN XS and SM ONLY
Prime Scuba is a fully authorized dealer for this as well as any other products we sell As such you can be assured that you are getting the Full Manufacturers Warranty with each and every purchase you make from Prime Scuba
This product has a limited warranty of 12 months