A new version of the Piuma, made using new, extraordinary, Crystal Clear silicone. This material offers a level of transparency that has never been seen before in the production of scuba diving masks. Although it still maintains the hypo-allergenic characteristics of the silicones used previously, Crystal Clear is so transparent that it is virtually invisible once the mask has been put on. In addition to the extraordinary transparency, this silicone boasts exceptional resistance to ageing and yellowing over time that is far greater than that of traditional silicones. Even the tendency to mist up is lower than with traditional silicone materials.
The seal on the skirt has an original angle and offers comfort that has been unheard of up until now on a scuba diving mask, even after prolonged use. The special two-tone headband is made with a double injection system that allows a flexible elastomer element to be integrated into the structure. The buckles, that tilt sideways, are incorporated into the headband structure and, thanks to the elastomer element, are indestructible, even if completely flattened. The strap can be adjusted quickly and precisely, even when wearing thick protective gloves. The internal volume of the Piuma is sensibly reduced.
- Original and extremely transparent Crystal Clear Silicone (Cressi exclusive)
- Single raked glass (Cressi patent) for an incredible field of vision
- The special differentiated skirt structure allows it to fit comfortably to the face and seal perfectly.
- Very narrow headband that is invisible when the mask is put on.
- Instantly adjustable buckles attached to the headband via a flexible and indestructible element.
- Minimum internal volume
- The wide strap has a large surface area to rest on the back of the head
Prime Scuba is a fully authorized dealer for this as well as any other products we sell As such you can be assured that you are getting the Full Manufacturers Warranty with each and every purchase you make from Prime Scuba
This product has a limited warranty of 12 months