The Gear keeper mini gives you the ultimate mounting ability with thread pins and a snap clip. Designed
for securing in a pocket or to a webbing strap and created to withstand extended salt water and chlorine
exposure. Its unique design flushes sand and debris when used underwater. The retractor extends up to
30” and locking mechanism allows for your grip to be relaxed when extended for long periods of time.
Ideal for use with small flashlights and/ or single use computer/ compass modules.
- Auto-recoil device allows for quick access to small modules clipped to BCD or webbing belt
- Gear keeper’s line made of nylon coated stainless steel with 60 lbs. of breaking strength
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel spring and hardware
- Retractor extends 60”
- 9 oz. of retractor force
- Mount with threaded pin or snap clip
- Recommended for small flashlights and single computer/compass modules