The Hollis Full-Face Datamask provides dive data closer than your fingertips and with no effort. The view of the computer screen is unobstructed in any condition including heavy silt and darkness. Nothing comes between a diver and the information they need, when they need it.
The Datamask has become the tool of choice for Military Special Forces and Dive Rescue Teams. With the new added modular full-face design one can breathe without jaw fatigue, protection from accidental drowning, face protection in the coldest of waters, and the ability to mount a communications system. Unlike other full-face systems the diver is free to switch to any gas source at anytime without the removal or flooding of their mask.
- In mask dive computer display
- Air, Nitrox (up to 50%), and Gauge Modes
- Innovative and user-friendly
- Kirby Morgan M50 Modular Full-Face Flange accommodates communication systems
- Max operating depth 330 ft (100 m) in Depth Gauge Mode
- Patented Air Time Remaining Algorithm
- Audible alarms with alarm acknowledgement
- Backlighting may be adjusted underwater for Brightness as well as full-time or on demand use
- Includes PC Download/Settings upload Software and Cable