The SubStrobe DS-200 operates TTL or Manual full, 1/2, 1/4, and 1/8 power. There is also a special soft-lite reflector and 4800° kelvin color temperature that provides exceptional flesh tones and warm natural colors.
The built-in aiming light not only helps with aiming the strobe, it is powerful enough to use as a dive light. The electronics are completely sealed from the battery compartment. The strobe provides approximately 160 flashes per a battery charge.
The TTL Sync Cord will connect to any Ikelite type bulkhead that is provided on Ikelite housings that offer sync connection. The Ball Arm System allows easy strobe placement for macro close-up and wide angle photography.
• 200 Watt/seconds power with a guide #38 (underwater at ISO 100)
• IC chip and IGBT circuitry allowing compatibility with current digital cameras and the TTL circuitry in Ikelite digital housings
• 100° angle of coverage
• Built-in targeting light
• Full power recycle time is 1.6 seconds with audible ready signal
• Up to 160 flashes per a charge
• TTL, Full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 power
• Rechargeable battery pack
• The electronics are completely sealed from the battery compartment
Targeting Light Bulb
51 Sync Cord
26 Deluxe Ball Socket Arm System
NiMH Battery Module
110/220v Smart charger with USA, Euro, UK and Australian plug
2 Year Warranty