Ikelite Underwater Housing for Panasonic Lumix TS3/FT3, This underwater housing is a clear polycarbonate waterproof case that enables you to shoot underwater with your Panasonic Lumix digital camera. The housing allows a clear view of the camera's information and control functions. All camera controls are fully functional through the housing, which is depth rated to 200' (60 m) and slightly positive in buoyancy. An easy-open latch and drop in camera loading make set-up a breeze. Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure, rotation-free attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories. An included flash diffuser improves lighting quality when the camera's built-in flash is used. However, for best results, an external underwater strobe is recommended. Use the optional Ikelite AutoFlash AF35 for easy automatic exposure, or add an optional DS Substrobe with EV Manual Controller for more power and a wider angle of coverage.
External color correction filters help you restore the reds, oranges and more natural tones that are lost underwater, due to the ocean acting as one large, blue filter. This housing accepts external color correction filters #6441.31 for tropical blue water and #6441.71 for use in green water settings (not included). For optimum results, it is recommended that you use these filters in combination with a manual white balance (see your camera user guide for information on setting a custom white balance).
Wide angle conversion lenses can enhance your underwater photography by enabling you to get closer to your subject, thus eliminating distance and distortion. This housing accepts optional 67 mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20, Inon Type II and Epoque wide angle conversion lenses, attachable using the #9306.78 port adapter (not included), which is also used to attach optional 67 mm threaded macro lenses. Optional Bayonet style Inon macro or UWL-100 28AD, UWL-105AD and UFL-165AD wide angle or macro lenses are also accepted and are attachable using the #9306.85 port adapter (not included).
- Durable, clear polycarbonate construction allows clear view of camera's information and control functions
- Mechanical controls depth rated to 200' (60 m)
- All camera controls are fully functional through the housing
- Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure, rotation-free attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories
- Slightly positive buoyancy in fresh water
- Accepts external color correction filters #6441.31 for tropical blue water and #6441.71 for use in green water settings (not included)
- Accepts wide angle conversion / macro lenses: Attach 67 mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20, Inon Type II and Epoque wide angle conversion lenses using #9306.78 port adapter - also used to attach 67 mm threaded macro lenses - and attach bayonet style Inon macro or UWL-100 28AD, UWL-105AD and UFL-165AD wide angle or macro lenses using #9306.85 port adapter
- Camera's built-in flash is usable from within the housing, and included flash diffuser improves lighting quality
Prime Scuba is a fully authorized dealer for this as well as any other products we sell As such, you can be assured that you are getting the Full Manufacturers Warranty with each and every purchase you make from Prime Scuba.
This product has a limited warranty of 12 months.
Click to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone (317) 923-4523