The spear gun design that started it all, the JBL Magnum series of guns is probably responsible for more speared fish than all otherspear guns combined. It's no wonder; as this durable and accurate workhorse features a 1 1/4" drawn alloy barrel, hardened stainlesstrigger, shaft and point. Handles are constructed of two-piece cast aluminum providing strength and ease of maintenance. The Magnum series features two or three 9/16" Hi-Mod bands with stainless wire wishbones. Tried and trusted, this is one hunting buddy you'll be glad to share a secret spot with. These guns are most suitable for spear fishing among reefs and rocks where heavy penetration isneeded but range is not critical.
- Hardened spring stainless steel shafts, triggers & sears.
- Hardened spring stainless steel spearpoint on most models.
- Handles made of aircraft quality aluminum, anodized and finished with an epoxy system for double protection.
- One-hand safety & trigger operation.
- Shock absorber shock line.
- Exclusive JBL tru-glide system.
- Totally made in the USA.