The Mares Avanti Quattro+ build upon the popularity, reliability and strength of the traditional quattro model with a new blend of high flex materials for increased efficiency.
The Quattro+ uses the same four channel blade design to provide great thrust and efficiency but the fins are made with new Mares Hi-Flex materials to give the blade the extra performance edge over the previous model. The buckle system has also been replaced with a bungee strap for easy donning and removal of the strap and fins from the foot.
- Versatile and Ideal in All Diving Conditions
- Channel Thrust Technology system for optimal water channeling
- Exceed the Established Performance of Traditional Model
- Greater Responsiveness and Thrusting Power
- Maintaining optimal thrust throughout every phase of the finning stroke minimizes fatigue
- Quick release, quick-adjust buckle makes adjusting a snap
- Soft anatomical foot pocket, with ribbed insole for an improved fit and a dramatically more efficient fin stroke
- ABS (Adjustable Binding System) Fin Buckles