The perfect blend of power and efficiency Mares design is inspired by marine mammals. Channel Thrust technology maximizes the channeling of water and moves a much greater amount of water compared to other fins of the same size. The result is greater thrusting power with the same amount of effort. Latest development in Channel Thrust is the Super-channel. The blade is designed with a large flexible central Super-channel propelling water-flow more efficiently down the fin blade instead of letting it spill over the sides for optimal performance and minimal diver effort.
Due to the compact length and light weight of the fin, the size 8-9 (42/43) is 24.8" (63 cm) and 2.9 lbs (1.3 kg) making it the ideal fin for travel and for dives in warm waters. The orthopedic foot pocket with variable thicknesses provides superior comfort. The blade is constructed of Tecralene and Thermoplastic rubber for extended durability. Fin comes in 6 sizes and three colors with a 24 month limited warranty.
- New blade design with a large central Superchannel and two traditional lateral channels
- Provides excellent thrust while maintaining hi-efficiency to reduce leg fatigue
- Foot pocket is molded for maximum comfort
- Channel Thrust Technology system for optimal water channeling
- Three-Channel Super-Channel Blade
- Tecralene/Thermoplastic Rubber for Superior Performance
- Rugged, Durable Construction
- Orthopedic Foot Pocket
- Soft Comfortable Foot Pocket
- Two Year Limited Warranty