Even after taking great care of your gear, things still break down over time. Don’t waste money buying a whole new wetsuit because your trusted, comfortable wetsuit has a tear in it. Rather, spend a few bucks on an Iron on fabric repair! It provides strong, flexible, permanent repairs for neoprene and is lined with Barritex for extra abrasion resistance. Iron Mend may be used to repair neoprene dry suits, wet suits, waders, neoprene gloves and boots, orthopedic supports, and Lycra body suits. And since its made by McNett, you know it is a great product!
- For use on: neoprene dry suits, wet suits, waders, neoprene gloves and boots, orthopedic supports, lycra body suits and all other gear made of neoprene
- Designed by McNett to extend the life of your gear
- Lined with Barritex for added abrasion resistance
- Includes Reusable Heat Shielding Paper for Application of Patch
- Save money, repair gear with McNett Iron Mend