The industry standard for maximum strength repairs to wet suits, dry suits, and all watersports products. Let Aquaseal take the worry out of a ripped wetsuit or a torn wader. Flexible urethane formula waterproofs, seals, and protects against abrasion. It has hundreds of watersports and household uses. For fast cure, use with included Cotol-240 Cure Accelerator and enjoy much more life out of your gear.
- Safe on natural and synthetic materials such as: Neoprene, rubber, and more.
- Clear water proof adhesive and sealant made of flexible urethane technology
- Industry standard for maximum strength repairs
- Comes with Cotol-240 Cure Accelerator for faster curing time, getting you back in the water faster
Directions for Neoprene repair:
- Clean damaged area with Cotol-240 Cure Accelerator/Precleaner or solvent (paint thinner, nail polish remover or similar)
- Trim loose threads
- Non-fabric surfaces should be roughened with sandpaper, then cleaned
- Apply Aquaseal to surfaces directly from tube or with knife or flat stick
- Keep repair level overnight
- Avoid contact with other surfaces
- Most repairs reach full strength overnight (10-14 hours)
- Allow longer for thickest repairs
- For fastest cure (2 hours or less), mix in Cotol-240
Holes and Tears:
- Create backing with removable tape
- Fill void and 1/4" beyond edge with Aquaseal
- Remove tape after full cure
- Apply 1/16" thick bead overlapping seams edges by at least 1/4"
- Apply with slight pressure to saturate fabric surfaces
High Wear Areas:
- Apply thin coat with knife for flexible abrasion resistance.
WARNING: FULLY CURED AQUASEAL IS SLIPPERY WHEN WET.
- For added traction on footwear, sprinkle sand on uncured Aquaseal 1/2 hour after applying.
- To remove Aquaseal from hands, buff with cloth soaked in paint thinner, nail polish remover or 99% isopropyl alcohol.
- Advance contents to tube neck
- Wipe clean and cap
- Keep in cool, dry place; for extended life, place in freezer
- o thaw or for easier-flowing contents, soak tube in warm water for 15 minutes