Expensive gear like a BCs are built to last, but just like a car, without proper maintenance and cleaning you will wear down the product quickly. The more you dive, the more your BCD is exposed to pollutants, salt, UV rays, chlorine and organic compounds that break down the material of your BC. Clean your BC effectively and ensure longevity of your investment with McNett BC life cleaner and conditioner. McNett BC life cleaner and conditioner is engineered with a silicone conditioning formula and effectively removes salt and chlorine crystals from the inside of the bladder and breaks down the harsh chemical residues on the outside too. Regular cleaning leaves the BCD shell, interior lining, hose and valves conditioned and free of damaging salt crystals, chlorine, and organic residue.
- Cleans your BCD, extending its life
- Engineered with a silicone conditioning formula
- Contains: Nonoxynol-9 cleaner and surfactant, and MSC™ silicone conditioner
TO CLEAN INSIDE OF BCD:
- Pour 4 inner capfuls (1 oz.) of B.C. Life™ through pressure inflator mouthpiece.
- Fill BCD full with fresh water.
- Shake and tip BCD to mix into all chambers.
- Drain and rinse thoroughly, if necessary repeat process.
TO CLEAN OUTSIDE OF BCD:
- Soak in diluted form (1 oz. per 1 gal. water) for 10 minutes.
- Spot clean full strength where necessary.
- Rinse, drain and dry thoroughly before storage.