No more cut locks! The Travel Security Administration (TSA) has recognized these special locks for use on all airline luggage. Unlike old locks that would be cut off and discarded, these can be opened and then re-locked by TSA Officers. The secret: These combination locks can be opened with a special secured access device carried only by TSA Officers. For added peace of mind, the red ring will appear if the TSA has opened your lock for baggage inspection. The red ring can be easily reset when you open the lock with your personal combination.
- Essential protection from theft
- Easy to set 3-dial combination
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Red ring will appear if the TSA searches your bag
- Set one, two or all three dials.
- Use a combination that is personally significant to you (I.e. a birth date or anniversary)
- Write your combination down and store it separately from your luggage, in your purse or carry-on