PACKAGE INCLUDES: Aeris by Oceanic Mako Fin - Aeris by Oceanic Mask - Oceanic Ultradry Snorlkel
FIN: The Mako Fin is a precision blend of ergonomics, hydrodynamics and materials technology created for ultimate comfort, efficiency and performance. The Mako blade's flexible center area creates a massive water channel by utilizing the entire surface area of the blade and foot pocket. The engineered channels and side rails direct water flow off the tips of the fin without allowing water to "spill" from the sides of the blade for uncompromising power and efficiency.
- Flexible center channel accelerates water over the blade for improved efficiency
- A series of High Performance Vents reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade
- Oversized blade produces increased thrust and propulsion
- Generous yet streamlined foot pocket fits a wide range of boot styles while significantly reducing drag
- Extremely lightweight for increased performance and ease of travel
- Easy adjust quick-release buckles
MASK: The Origin features a very low volume and light weight frame, with an extra wide field of vision. Easy adjusting buckles offer convenience and comfort.
- Low volume frameless mask with molded silicone color accents
- Ultra Clear Glass
- Low profile / Easy Adjust Buckles
SNORKEL: The Cuda Dry Snorkel features incorporates AERIS' Patented Dry Snorkel Technology into an ultra-low profile that is ergonomically designed for comfort and function. This technology creates a seal to virtually eliminate water entering the snorkel barrel, while achieving superior air flow performance on the surface.
- Patented Dry Snorkel Technology eliminates water entry without sacrificing performance
- Black Silicone Tube and duo molded mouthpiece
- Oversized purge valve for easy clearing
- Drop away smooth bore flex mouthpiece
- Quick-release swiveling snorkel keeper
- 100% Black liquid silicone mouthpiece and purge valve