Comprised of precision-machined components and extensive research and design, the EOS regulator has achieved an incredible feat?lifelike breathing. Oceanic?s gifted team of design engineers has included effortless breathing, inhalation effort adjustments, and comfortable second stage swivels and orthodontic mouthpieces into a regulator that you can hold in the palm of your hand. This is far more than just another regulator in the eyes of the Oceanic team, this is a dream come true.
- Pneumatically balanced second stage with virtually no breathing effort
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Ergonomic Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple Dive/Pre-Dive Adjustment
- Inline swivel for reduced jaw fatigue and comfort
- Paired with the rugged FDX-10 Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage available with DVT (Dry Valve Technology)
Dry Valve Technology (DVT)
- DVT is a revolutionary regulator technology designed to automatically eliminate moisture and contaminants from entering your first stage, even if the dust cap is accidentally left off.
- DVT eliminates corrosion of critical internal components, bacteria, hose deterioration, and damaged gauges and computers.