Add to the experience that is underwater exploration. With the Oceanic Mako DPV, you can virtually eliminate exertion and experience more on your excursions. With up to 2 hour battery life and up to nine pitch positions, you can have a varied choice of improved thrust or speed. It’s as easy as a push of a button to operate this DPV. Simply point the nose in the direction in which you wish to go, and squeeze the throttle trigger and you’re off!
- Up to 2-hour run time
- Conserves air by virtually eliminating exertion
- Control the Mako's direction with just a gentle movement of the arms - push the nose in the desired direction - squeeze the throttle trigger and the Mako is off and diving.
- Releasing the trigger brings the Mako to a full stop, eliminating any potential for runaway dive vehicles.
- Green, yellow and red LED battery indicator provides simple monitoring of available "juice" during or after a dive
- Rechargeable battery with quick charge option between dives or a longer, deeper charge can be gained overnight
- Includes battery and charger
- Static Thrust (Low/High): 15/50 lbs.
- Speeds (Low/High): 1.5/2.7 mph
- Range (Low/High): 3/1.8 Miles
- Run Time (Low/High): 40/120 minutes
- Weight (above/under water): 54/0 lbs.
- Recharge Time (90%): 4 hours
- Recharge Time (100%): 24 hours
- Max. Operating Depth: 180 FSW