Viking X-treme is a low weight dry suit made of a polymer-coated fabric, which offers a smooth and flexible feeling.
This suit is a very good alternative for divers with demands for an extremely low weight dry suit. The Viking X-treme is available as a Back Entry or as a Front Entry and comes equipped with Welded seams, Extra-thick cone-shaped latex seals, Large heavy-duty knee pads, Rugged chloroprene-coated boots, Suspenders and several hood options.
- Item Includes:
- Viking Extreme Drysuit - Viking duffle bag - Viking drysuit repair kit - Viking drysuit inlet hose - Suspenders - Drysuit manual - Zipper wax and talc powder
- Great value for the recreational diver
- Lightweight Shell Suit. Allows for diving in any conditions by changing thermal under garment
- Flexible polymer-coated stretch fabric with smooth surface allows easy cleaning and repair
- Extremely abrasion resistant material resists punctures and tears
- Easy shoulder entry - dry zipper across the back of the shoulders with leash (pull cord)
- Internally reinforced fused rubber seams
- Latex neck and wrist seals
- Attached latex hood included
- Under garment sold separately