The Pro 1000 suit is made of red or black EPDM/natural rubber with a two-way stretch polyester lining. The suit is fitted with rotating inlet and exhaust valves and a heavy-duty zip. The suit is equipped with black integrated reinforcements from the foot over the knee to the seat. Boots are fitted with fin-strap holders. As an option, the Viking Pro 1000 can be equipped with cargo pocket, cylinder pocket and/or knife pocket and a relief zip.
STITCHED SEAMS BECOME SEAMLESS, Stiched seams from the tailoring are covered on the outside with rubber tape of the same rubber blend as the suit material. When all seams are covered, the suit is vulcanised in order to get the seams sealed and watertight. In fact, it can be stated that the vulcanisation process makes the suit seamless. The chemical reaction occuring during vulcanisation joins together and binds the rubber coated garment material and the rubber tape and hence creates one material.
FOOTWEAR, Heavy-duty rubber soles are stitched to the legs of the suit and together form the boots. The seam is covered with a double layer of rubber tape for abrasion resistance. The sole itself has a rough "anti-slip" surface. The boot has a fin-strap retainer on the heel to prevent fins from sliding off. As an alternative to the regular rubber boots, the suit can be delivered both with rubber coated neoprene boots or steel-toed safety boots.
- The preferred choice for professional dive and rescue teams
- Glued seams, e.g. attachment of sleeve rings, cuffs, hoods and safety boots, are covered and glued with vulcanised rubber tape.
- Strong and flexible knitted polyester fabric coated on one side with a blend of un-vulcanised natural rubber (NR) and synthetic EPDM rubber.
- For the professional or demanding sport diver
- Excellent protection for contaminated water diving
- Easy shoulder entry - dry zipper across the back of the shoulders with leash (pull cord)