Zeagle Ranger LTD BCD with Ripcord System
We know it's hard to improve on a classic- but see the Ranger Limited for yourself. It redefines what "complete" means in a diving system
- A lumbar pad is permanently mounted in the rear of the vest section.
- The Removable rear weight system (8051Z) is included.
- A pair of 18lb capacity shot pouches are included.
- An innovative roll down pocket is incorporated into the cummerbund, and stays completely out of the way and hidden until needed.
- An extra set of vertically mounted D-rings are positioned ideally for mounting extra cylinders or accessories.
- Two additional 1.5" D-rings are located at the bottom rear of the vest.
- The Tank Bands are designed so they can be lengthened to hold twin cylinder sets.
- A Zipper attachment system mounted inside each wing of the bladder allows for the attachment of a variety of carriers and accessories, including Pony bottle carriers, Spare Air carriers, extra pockets, and grommet panels.
- 44-LB lift capacity Ballistic bladder.
- Heavily reinforced 1050 denier Ballistic nylon construction.
- 11" grommets for mounting twin cylinders.
- Adjustable elastic waist panels.
- Adjustable Sternum Strap.
- 36-lb capacity Ripcord weight system.
- Single or twin tank capability.
Zeagle Flathead VI/ZX Regulator
The Flathead VI internal structure allows for a very direct airflow through the 1st stage, providing exceptional performance. It is also very low in profile, barely extending above the tank valve, and places the low pressure hoses directly out to the sides, in a pattern preferred by many divers.
Zeagle's ZX Second Stage is lightweight, compact and comfortable, with diver adjustable resistance controls, freeflow control, and built in anti- freezing features. Specific design changes have created a regulator that is resistant to freeflow on the surface, yet has incredible smoothness and ease of breathing underwater.
- High Efficiency Porting.
- Conical Precision HP valve.
- Dry Environmental Seal with Hydro Transmitter.
- Downstream valve.
- Dive/Pre Dive Venturi Control.
- Diver Adjustable Breathing Sensitivity.
- High flow QD connections for air supply
- Corrugated hose disconnect (So Octo-Z can easily be stored with regulator.)
- Corrugated hose rinse connection. (Allows a garden hose to be connected to the BC for easy effective rinsing.)
- Light but rugged design
- Balanced inflation valve, for easy use and precise BC fill-rate control. (The BCcan be orally inflated through the Octo-Z's mouthpiece.)
- Both QD and corrugated hose fittings rotate (even under pressure) for easy, comfortable placement of the Octo-Z's body.
- Ergonomic placement and contrasting colors make the Inflate and Deflate buttons easy to find, distinguish and operate
- Max Depth indicator
- 220' depth scale
- Easy to read dial
- Large, luminous gauge face.
- Top or side reading
- Quick responding
- Reads accurately over a wide tilt range
- Accurate and reliable Bourdon tube design
- 5000 PSI / 300 BAR scale
- Visual low air indicator